Anyone know of a women's self-defense class locally?
Anyone know of a women's self-defense class locally?
Not really.
I wouldn't really recommend most of the ones I have seen in this area over the past 10 years or so. Just don't think most of the people doing the classes really have the proper knowledge and background to fully understand what they are doing.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
I took one through the Sheriff's Dept. a few years ago. I think it was called RAD (Rape Attack Defense). Theresa Meade taught it and it was very good. I think she still teaches it. You could probably call the Sheriff's Dept. and find out.
I don't know of one but good luck finding one. Self Defense class are good for people these days the way things are getting
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
MECC used to offer one if i'm not mistaken.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
You could enroll for one at UVA-WISE. It counts a half credit p.e. activity class. The female campus police officer teaches it.
Speaking of self defense, does anyone know how the guy from Appy is doing after getting assaulted and thrown under the train?
Teresa is supposed to be really good at the self-defense class. I've known her all of my life and think her class would be pretty interesting to say the least. lol.
Mark Caruso's NRA Basic Pistol class is all you need.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
All you need is right here for free
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2REG3-Wb5gM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2REG3-Wb5gM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
You're welcome folks
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks